Click to enable Recite Accessibility Features

Breaking

Dealing with the emotional repercussions of dyslexia - Grooops Counselling & Coaching



Today I discovered an excellent charity that focuses on supporting people with the emotional repercussions of dyslexia.

I have written about these repercussions before and I wanted to make you aware of Grooops,  a charity in London that works with dyslexia awareness and provides counselling , coaching, group work, supervision and training.

Click here to visit the GROOOPS website
London based and supporting people with  the emotional repercussions of dyslexia

I shared a phone call today with the founding director, Pennie Aston who told me a bit about the charity.
GROOOPS aims and principles



I hope that this is useful to you.  If you know of other organisations that you think that I should be highlighting please let me know.

No comments:

Featured post

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog.

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog. For almost 4 years, the Studying With Dyslexia Blog has sought to bri...

Powered by Blogger.