Click to enable Recite Accessibility Features

Breaking

World Book Day!




The resounding favourite that was expressed was as follows...
This book was a firm favourite for Stevie Williams at Bee Creative!  Well suggested Stevie!
We have passed the deadline for suggestions, but if you still want to send some in I will definitely put a post together and give you a mention!
Thanks to all those involved.


Today is World Book Day and everyone is dressing up in their favourite book characters for school (and maybe college and work?)

Just for fun I would like to write a blog post later that I would like you to contribute to.

If you are dyslexic, tell me what your favourite book is and how you got access to the story.  By this I mean, did you listen to it as an audio book? Did you use text to speech software? Did someone read it to you or did you simply get stuck in and overcome your dyslexic challenges?

Whatever you did, it all counts and if you contact me today either as a comment on this blog or by sending a tweet to @DyslexiaBlogger, I will feature the top ten most popular books and give you a mention on this blog!  Make sure that you have your answer to me by 3pm GMT.

Tell the world that people with dyslexia 
love books and stories too! 

1 comment:

  1. My dyslexic daughter, Jess loved all of the Narnia Books which I read to her.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog.

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog. For almost 4 years, the Studying With Dyslexia Blog has sought to bri...

Powered by Blogger.