Click to enable Recite Accessibility Features

Breaking

Dyslexia : A Learning Difference



I was looking around on my twitter feed today and found a film, created by student, John Devine from Scotland.  Thanks to Dyslexia Scotland for distributing the link.

The film explores what Dyslexia is and how it affects people and makes a very interesting point that 80% of prison inmates in Scotland (it is the same figure for England too, I should add) have some kind of learning difficulty such as dyslexia.

It is a stimulating video to watch and I am in the process of making contact with John to see if I can get him to contribute to this blog. So watch this space!!

The video is below...


No comments:

Featured post

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog.

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog. For almost 4 years, the Studying With Dyslexia Blog has sought to bri...

Powered by Blogger.