Click to enable Recite Accessibility Features

Breaking

How dyslexia affected this parent!


As a parent of a dyslexic child, my daughter's diagnosis set me on a path of accelerated emotional and psychological development and along the way I started my own company and support families who experience dyslexia all over the world with my online content and parent coaching work.

What was it about my daughter's experience that resulted in my own passionate mission to support others?  How has the whole experience made me feel to date?

If you are a parent of a dyslexic child, then there is a chance that you are too.

I hope that my experience can give you some insight.

MindMap Studios' Darius Namdaran interviewed me last week about my experiences with dyslexia and parenting and I would like to share with you the resultant podcast that he posted.

Just click here to access the podcast and click on Podcast #25.


No comments:

Featured post

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog.

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog. For almost 4 years, the Studying With Dyslexia Blog has sought to bri...

Powered by Blogger.