Click to enable Recite Accessibility Features

Breaking

Wishing you a happy Christmas.


OK, so I couldn't afford a proper Santa model, but I had fun putting this post together for you!
In fact, I wanted to personally thank you for being a part of the Studying With Dyslexia Blog world.

Over 2018, I have travelled across the UK and met with many of the readers of this blog and they have kindly given me their thoughts about what they would like to see in my articles, how accessible the website is and how reading my blog articles have been useful to them as they support young learners with dyslexia.

No child with dyslexia should have to struggle at school.  No child should have to experience the anxiety that comes from being confronted by barriers to learning or the drop in self-esteem because they are putting lots of effort into their studying but not reaching the attainment that they are hoping for when all around them are.

Together, I hope that we can raise more awareness about how dyslexia affects young learners and do everything in our power to make education empowering for them as they seek to unleash their potential.

In 2019, you will see some changes on the Studying With Dyslexia Blog which I hope that will make this blog more useful, more empowering and definitely more informative.

Please keep your feedback coming and do drop me a line and tell me what is happening where you are in terms of supporting young people with dyslexia.

If you haven't done so please do subscribe to this blog so that I can keep you up to date on the latest articles.

For now, may I wish you a fantastic Christmas and a great start to 2019.

Happy Christmas!

John Hicks

The Studying With Dyslexia Blog.

3 comments:

  1. I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it and if there is someone who need Dating App Free application then visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this christmas event is very enjoyable i like that type of events, can you share more about christmas thanks, this time to take advantage of Professional lock repair services in Jacksonville FL visit for more details.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog.

Something new is coming to The Studying With Dyslexia Blog. For almost 4 years, the Studying With Dyslexia Blog has sought to bri...

Powered by Blogger.